[Ndca-l] Peninsula Invitational - invite and registration info

Scott Wheeler scottwheels at mac.com
Mon Sep 25 23:10:47 EDT 2017

The first annual Peninsula Invitational will take place from January 19, 2018 to January 21, 2018 at our campus in Rancho Palos Verdes, California (eleven miles from Los Angeles International Airport). The invitation is attached and also on the registration webpage (penvitational.tabroom.com <http://penvitational.tabroom.com/>).
Registration will open this Sunday, 10/1, at 12 PM Pacific time.
We are offering multiple divisions of Policy, LD, and Public Forum debate, as well as Parliamentary debate, Congressional debate, and speech events. Full information is in the invitation.
Hope you'll be able to join us.
Best,
--Scott Wheeler