[Ndca-l] Heads Up -- Marriott Travel Package deadline moved up to August 4

Lexy Green lexy at thecollegepreparatoryschool.org
Fri Jul 27 11:14:06 EDT 2018

If you are sitting on points to redeem for a Travel Package, the time to
act is NOW. https://wordpress.com/post/debatetravel.wordpress.com/237

--
Lexy Green '81
Director of Debate

"In the abstract we celebrate freedom of opinion as part of our patriotic
liturgy; it is only when some Americans exercise it that other Americans
are shocked. No one of course ever criticizes the right of dissent; it is
always this particular instance of it or its exercise under these
particular circumstances or at this particular time that throws people into
a blue funk." J.W. Fulbright