[Ndca-l] Registration is open for the 2018 Niles Township Invitational

Katie Weston katie.g.weston at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 15:17:21 EDT 2018

Hello,

Registration is now open for the 2018 Niles Township Invitational, which
will be held at Niles North HS in Skokie, IL on September 7-9, 2018.
Prelims will begin on Friday early evening and elims will conclude on
Sunday afternoon. We will also continue the tradition of hosting our free
novice workshop on Saturday only.

In addition, I am pleased to announce that Lauren Velazquez has been named
the new Niles North head coach for 2018-19. I will continue to serve as
tournament director of the Niles Township Invitational, so please contact
me directly with any tournament-specific questions. Visit nti.tabroom.com
for full tournament information and registration.

Thanks,
Katie Weston