[Ndca-l] NDCA Annual Awards - Seeking Nominations

Shunta Jordan jordanshun at gmail.com
Sun Mar 11 13:23:31 UTC 2018


Good morning.

This is a reminder that today is the deadline for submitting nominations
for annual NDCA awards.

If you have nominations, please submit them today.

Thanks,

Shunta

On Thu, Mar 1, 2018 at 11:45 AM, Shunta Jordan <jordanshun at gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Members,
>
> We are accepting nominations for the NDCA Annual Awards.  Descriptions
> for the awards are below.  Please send nominating statements to
> jordanshun at gmail.com. <danarandall at gmail.com> Deadline for nominations is
> Sunday, March 11th.
>
> You will receive a ballot via email by March 13th.
>
> Thank you,
> Shunta
>
>
>
> *Educator of the Year:*
> The goal of this award is to recognize someone who has made outstanding
> educational contributions to the debate community.  In order to be
> nominated, an individual must be a member of the NDCA. Any member may
> submit a nomination. A nomination must be for a current active coach. A
> statement in support of the nominee is encouraged with the nomination. All
> nominees fitting the above criteria will be placed on a ballot. All voting
> members will be given one vote.
>
> *Tournament Host of the Year:* The goal of this award is to recognize
> tournaments that most closely adhere to NDCA best tournament practices,
> as outlined in the NDCA tournament procedures. In order to be nominated,
> the tournament host must be a member of the NDCA. Any member may submit a
> nomination. A statement in support of the nomination is encouraged. All
> nominees fitting the above criteria will be placed on a ballot. All voting
> members will be given one vote.
>
> *Rising Star Award:* The goal of this award is to recognize outstanding
> coaches in their first five years of high school coaching.  In order to be
> nominated, an individual must be a member of the NDCA. Any member may
> submit a nomination. A nomination must be an active coach in their first
> five years of coaching. A statement in support of the nominee is encouraged
> with the nomination. All nominees fitting the above criteria will be placed
> on a ballot. All voting members will be given one vote.
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.debatecoaches.org/pipermail/ndca-l/attachments/20180311/d2ae6586/attachment.html>


More information about the Ndca-l mailing list