[Ndca-l] Full-Time Teacher/Coach Opening - Glenbrook South HS

Tara Tate ttate at glenbrook225.org
Thu Mar 22 15:11:04 UTC 2018

 *Glenbrook South High School *(Glenview, IL) is seeking a full-time *Debate
and Social Studies* *Teacher* for the *2018-19* school year.   This
position will involve coaching in our nationally recognized debate program;
specific responsibilities to be determined.  Candidates are required to
hold or be eligible for Illinois State teacher license with the appropriate
endorsements.

Job description and application information can be found here:
http://www.generalasp.com/D225/OnlineApp/default.aspx?Category=High+School+Teaching&subcategory=Social+Studies

Best,
Tara L. Tate
Social Studies Department - Glenbrook South HS (IL)
Assistant Debate Coach/Academic Bowl Coach/Junior State of America Advisor
What am I currently reading?  *The Knowledge Illusion:  Why We Never Think
Alone* by: Steven Sloman and Philip Fernbach