[Ndca-l] Julia Burke Award nomination deadline is THIS MONDAY

Lexy Green lexy at thecollegepreparatoryschool.org
Wed Mar 28 13:53:55 UTC 2018

Details attached. Please nominate deserving debaters.

--
Lexy Green '81
Director of Debate

"In the abstract we celebrate freedom of opinion as part of our patriotic
liturgy; it is only when some Americans exercise it that other Americans
are shocked. No one of course ever criticizes the right of dissent; it is
always this particular instance of it or its exercise under these
particular circumstances or at this particular time that throws people into
a blue funk." J.W. Fulbright